After what felt like the longest winter ever, we’re finally feeling those summer vibes! And what goes hand in hand with summer? Festival season, of course! Hands up who has that festival fever? Check out this super easy, yet fun and fabulous beauty look. Ideal for any fun-filled festival!
- Lightly apply Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation to areas that need a little bit of coverage.
- Fill and shape the brows using the High Definition Eye & Brow Palette.
- For the eyes, create a base using the Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in the shade black. Apply from the centre of the lid and blend outwards to create a cat’s eye shape.
Top tip! The gel eyeliner and metallic cream shadows act as a base for glitter to stick while also adding depth.
4. Blend the eyeliner underneath the eye leaving a space at the tear duct. Apply the metallic shades of gold & silver from Illamasqua Liquid Metal Palette on the inner corner.
Top tip! A mix of metallic shades will catch the light and make the eyes look bigger
5. Following the line of the black eyeliner already applied, add the silver cream shadow from the same Illamasqua palette.
6. To create a graduated glitter effect, start by patting NYX Professional Makeup Face & Body Glitter in copper on the eyelids, then add the teal and finally the blue.
Top tip! Clean up the look and remove any glitter fall out by gently patting the skin with sellotape.
7. Apply Benefit Roller Lash Mascara to add definition and length to lashes & finish by applying black pencil along the water line of eyes.
8. Highlight the cheekbones using theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer to give the skin a soft and glistening finish.
9. Apply Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream to the lips helps for hydration and shine.
10. Tap the NYX Professional Makeup Face & Body Glitter in the hair starting with copper, then teal, then blue.
Top tip! This should be done in stages to create a multi-faceted & shimmering finish.
There you have it! A super simple, yet fun and fabulous festival look. Check out the full tutorial below.
If you’d rather a glowing, golden look than full-on festival glitter, be sure to check out our Golden Goddess tutorial right here.