The promoter is Shop Direct Ireland Ltd., Registered in Ireland. Registered Address: Cape House, Westend Office Park, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. Registered Number: 106058.VAT no. 4799561M
The competition is open to people who are aged 18 years or over, except employees of Shop Direct Ireland Ltd. and their immediate family, close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
The competition begins on Friday 8th of November at 4.30pm and end on Monday 11th of November at 5pm. The winner shall be picked at the sole discretion of Shop Direct Ireland Ltd.
By entering this competition, or entering on behalf, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
Only one entry will be accepted per person.
Use of a false name or address by a competition entrant will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
How to enter:
- On Facebook: like and share post and tag a friend
- 1 winner will be chosen from Facebook
- Winner will receive the Disney Frozen 2 Castle
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Closing date for entry will be as follows:
- 5pm on Monday 11th of November. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Winner will be chosen:
- at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of Shop Direct Ireland Ltd. will be final.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or delivered.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
By entering this competition, the winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely for the purpose of this competition.
The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Prize winners are to allow a full 28 working days for the prize to be sent out.
Entering into this competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.