Although the sun isn’t sticking around for long, we’re still loving the sunkissed, glowing beauty looks! The best thing is, they’re super easy to recreate. This golden, glowing look is ideal for any occasion, from BBQs to weddings and everything in between. If you love the idea of a gorgeous, Golden Goddess look, keep reading to get the low-down on how to achieve this stunning look.
Kick off the look by perfecting your base. We love the L’Oréal Paris True Match foundation. It’s an ideal budget buy foundation as it leaves a fabulous finish to the skin, as well as being a long-lasting choice. What’s next? Simply follow these simple steps to achieve a fabulous, Golden Goddess look!
Golden Goddess Steps
1. Apply Benefit Dew the Hoola liquid bronzer to face, focusing on the cheekbones and blending up into the temples and along the jawline. Blending upwards gives the illusion of an uplifted look.
Top tip! Liquid bronzer gives skin a natural sun-kissed glow.
2. Using the Benefit Hoola Brush, blend the bronzer to neck & shoulders.
3. Highlight the skin using theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer. Focus on cheekbones and add a touch to the inner corner of the eyes & at the bridge of the nose. This adds a subtle, honey glow to the skin, which can be built up for a more intense highlighted look.
4. Apply L’Oréal Eye Paint in the shade ‘Breath Taking Brown’ to the lid and buff out the edges using a fluffy brush. When it comes to blending, we love the NYX Pro Brush 16! Blend a little along the lower lash line to add depth.
Top tip! The creamy texture of the eye paint makes it easy to blend to create a deep chocolate smoky eye.
5. Pat the gold shade in the Illamasqua Liquid Metal Palette onto the centre of lids & blend a small amount underneath the eye to add a luxe feel.
Top tip! Add a touch of gold to the inner corner of eyes to catch the light
6. Using an angled brush, apply Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in black to the top lash line.
Top tip! Start at the middle of eyes and work outwards, then connect the line from the inner corner of eyes.
7. Apply Benefit Roller Lash mascara to create fuller, thicker, more dramatic lashes.
8. To complement the bronzed eye, apply NYX Professional Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick.
Top tip! Use the Illamasqua gold cream to subtly highlight the lips for a luxe feel.