The promoter is Shop Direct Ireland Ltd., Registered in Ireland. Registered Address: Cape House, Westend Office Park, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. Registered Number: 106058.VAT no. 4799561M
The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged between 8-12 years who are entered into the competition by their parent or guardian 18 years or over except employees of Shop Direct Ireland Ltd. and their immediate family, close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
The public entry is for competitions run for the months of July and August. The winners shall be picked at the sole discretion of Shop Direct Ireland Ltd.
By entering this competition, or entering on behalf, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/LittlewoodsIreland/
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Use of a false name or address by a competition entrant will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
Closing date for entry will be as follows:
- Thursday 13th July at 12:00pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice due to an event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen:
- at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of Shop Direct Ireland Ltd. will be final.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or delivered.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
By entering this competition, the winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely for the purpose of this competition in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
Entering into this competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.